WHO WE ARE
Simple Solution Consulting is made up of people who believe that health care is important.
We want our experience to impact and many people as possible, and help our community while making a living.
WHY SIMPLE SOLUTION?
Simple is both our goal and our methodology in our business.
We are dedicated to taking complex scenarios in our health care ecosystem and creating a clear path for the people who provide care and the executives who manage the business.
AREAS OF FOCUS
* Process Audit & Improvement * Contract Audit & Negotiation * Specialty Clinical Programs * Recruitment & Staffing Process Audit
* Special Projects * Billing Audit * Post-Acute Care Strategy * Technology Assessment
* "Non-Consulting" Staff Support * Payor Strategy & Innovation * Navigated Care Models * Corporate Engagement & Wellness
* Strategy Impact Measurement * Educational Programs * Integrated Care Models * Vendor Selection
- Traditional Consulting is hiring a company to come in to analyze and fix your problems. The process is typically wrapped up with a presentation and static plan to fix your problems. Simple Solution believes that most of the knowledge already resides within our customer’s communal knowledge. Where we excel is gathering the knowledge, analyzing it objectively, balancing against our experience and providing a range of options. We work with customers to choose the best path that balances end result, cost, and organizational (employee) impact.
- We will stay and help with the implementation and launch if the customer feels it is to their benefit and in their budget.
- We combine the experience of an operator with the experience of programs and functional expertise that has been proven in a broad range of Fortune 500 environments.
- We are focused on more than just cutting cost – if the lowest common denominator is your goal – we aren’t the team for you. If your goals include making life better for everyone in your ecosystem – patients, employees, communities and partners, then we are the best choice.
- We understand your business is not static and that the scope may dramatically shift with events beyond your control. Our long term success will not be achieved by forcing our customers to comply with the original statement of work. We expect there will be shifts in your business and develop a communication structure and regular meeting rhythms to ensure that we are shifting with you in a way that is comfortable and cost effective for both organizations.